- Over 6000 wildlife crime cases have been documented by ENV’s Wildlife Crime Hotline from Jan 2005 to March of 2014.
- Over 4000 volunteers, in 33 provinces, assist with monitoring and surveying consumer wildlife trade hotspots in urban centers throughout Vietnam.
- 100s of animals have been confiscated since 2005, along with the administration of fines to violators, the removal of advertisements and menus, the sanctioning of businesses, and the closure of markets, as a direct result of ENV’s cooperation with law enforcement.
- Over 300 journalists in ENV’s media network.
- Over 50 national and local TV channels in Vietnam have broadcast ENV’s messages via 18 public service announcements.
- Over 800 independent volunteer monitoring missions have been conducted by our volunteers in major cities in Vietnam.
- Over 100 markets in the north, the central and the south of Vietnam display our banners with the message “Say NO to wildlife products”
- 100 partnerships formed with government ministries, agencies, hospitals, and specific stakeholders such as traditional Chinese medicine shops to bring the message to both employees and the public.
- 1000s of people have joined our wildlife trade exhibits and events nationwide