Partnerships & Fundraising
To protect wildlife across the world from Vietnam’s illegal wildlife trade, we need to work together with schools, businesses, communities, and individuals from around the globe to sufficiently end exploitation of wildlife for demand in Vietnam. Together, we can eliminate wildlife trafficking in Vietnam and safeguard a sustainable future for Earth’s endangered species!
You can protect wildlife through a partnership with ENV, or by organizing fundraising and awareness events to crowdfund for ENV. Below are some ideas for your next wildlife event, and examples of previous fundraisers!
If you’re interested in speaking to us about your event or about a business partnership proposal, please reach out by sending us a message on the Contact Page
In addition to all of this support that has helped wildlife, there are endless ways to make sure wildlife is safe from Vietnam’s illegal wildlife trade. Below is a full list of fundraising and awareness ideas in case you’re still looking for inspiration!
- Ask friends and family to donate in honor of your birthday, wedding, or other special event
- Organize a walk-a-thon or ride-a-thon at your school
- Sell homemade goods, “free dress” days, or other creative items to students are your school, donating profits
- Organize a run in support of wildlife protection, donating event sales and “sponsorships”
- Create a wildlife artpiece and auction the art, donating the winning bid
- Auction other goods or services, donating the winning bid
- Organize a special dinner/lunch/brunch and donate ticket sales
- Organize a prize and sell raffle tickets for it, donating raffle ticket sales
- Create wildlife themed t-shirts and sell them, donating profits to ENV
- Ask friends and family to help you create and organize a memorable event that will bring you together and bring a safe future for wildlife within reach.
For more ideas, advice, or help, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.